Tuesday, September 3, 2024

The Daily Grind

 I know many have asked and in hoping for a more optimistic answer, I have been silent on the matter. But now to explain the nitty-gritty and daily grind of legal blindness; I can not photograph the hours I have poured over my little iPhone searching for an assistive computer technology.  There is no photograph or image to express the frustration and waste of time I experience on a daily basis. There are no "blind" software applications that I have found. The best hope I have is that tomorrow morning I wake up with the same (or better) visual acuity as I have today, but really I have no choice in the matter. I am not void or absent of joy the majority of my day, but I do experience little or no resolution to the problems I face.

Should anyone reading this have suggestions for me, please email my husband. I'd appreciate that.

Jim Davis ~ ptadavis1949@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment